Today’s minor update brings a few more small fixes to traffic, game engine, and vehicles.
- Gavril D-Series: Fixed typo in ‘Pig’ configuration
- Ibishu Pessima (1996 – 2000): Adjusted spotlight properties to match other vehicles
- Fixed missing textures in checkpoints
- Fixed traffic emergency siren awareness
- Fixed missing config/vehicles/scenarios/levels being displayed in game (fix enumeration of files in some zips)
- Fixed duplication detection
- Fixed deletion of duplicated mods
- Fixed deletion of mounted mods
- Fixed an invalid road decal name that was causing issues
An up-to-date list of known issues can be found in the dedicated Feedback & Bug Reporting Thread here.
Instructions on how to update the game here.