Rigs of Rods

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by RavenAii, Jan 22, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavenAii

RavenAii
    Expand Collapse

So the new forums for RoR are handled by new administration, but rules are rules and I couldn't get Gabester to reply my emails and private message. This is my last choice to get his attention.

Anyways, since Gabester and other vehicle artist left RoR for BNG, it is a bit of a sad case since most veteran left the RoR community and progress for mods are slow because only a few people actually contribute for a vehicle addons for RoR. Because of this, I decided to alter and modify existing vehicles, since I have no experience in using Blender to do all those complex part. I learn my way through modding and things turns out to be quite good, but obviously not as great as the original Gavril founder, Gabester. I've been emailing, private messaging Gabester to get his permission to released the altered and modded vehicles into RoR forums but didn't get any reply. I hope someone, or Gabester himself will notice this post.

With this post, I attached some of the mods that have been done by me, the Gavril MV4 Sports Wagon and Gavril MV4 Sports Notchback . Everything is just a minor alteration and some major redesign, of the existing vehicle.
    screenshot_2017-01-21_22-28-19_1.jpg screenshot_2017-01-21_22-26-55_1.jpg
    screenshot_2017-01-23_00-17-34_1.jpg screenshot_2016-12-13_22-19-54_1.png
    screenshot_2017-01-21_22-28-58_1.jpg screenshot_2017-01-21_22-30-02_1.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. CRAZY RACER

CRAZY RACER
    Expand Collapse

I like this did you download those cars?

3. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

those looks pretty good.
    @gabester

If you are planning on porting those for beamng i dont think you can as gabester already mentioned multiple times that he doesnt want those cars in beamng.
    But for ror, idk.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. RavenAii

RavenAii
    Expand Collapse

I downloaded the original car 6 years ago, these on the other hand are modified by me, but it is owned and originally made by Gabester.

Oh no I'm not doing this for BeamNG, it's for Rigs of Rods.

• Like Like x 1
  5. tdev

tdev
    Expand Collapse
    Developer
    BeamNG Team

> please use the RoR forums

• Agree Agree x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice