1. This section is for official content brought to you by BeamNG. Please keep the discussion civil and posts constructive to avoid spam. Posts disregarding these guidelines may be removed without any notice.
    Dismiss Notice

Ibishu Pessima

Discussion in 'Official Content' started by gabester, Nov 13, 2012.

1. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

Midsize, front-wheel drive, and melted... but above all, horrendously boring. The perfect plasticy 1990s sedan to crash into things or hop curbs with.

midsize.jpg

#1 gabester, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
    • Like Like x 18
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Mad-Alex

Mad-Alex
    Expand Collapse

You working fast.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Trykkestar

Trykkestar
    Expand Collapse

Awesome! I can't wait to see this thing in action. It reminds me of the Toyota Aristo from the lights and overall shape. Anyway, looks great!

(imported from here)

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. jeffbox

jeffbox
    Expand Collapse

Wow! Nice work! Cool!

But there is one thing that i want to tell you.
    What happens to the progress of the Gavril GV?:confused:

5. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

Love this mid Mid-size car looks like a Toyota mixed with a Nissan. what engine will the Pessima have maybe like a Camry a 4cyl like a 2.4
    and a v6 3.5.:D

- - - Updated - - -

gabester is working on beamng and some grate cars for beamng the Gavril GV may be dead. and gabester is busy with his life his job making this game/cars and making sure that no one is trolling ror forum and this form. but he may be working on the Gavril GV for beamng or a even older suv from the 1990s he does not want new cars in it but when his not busy he may work Gavril GV as his last car for ror just ror will be old crap when beamng comes out.:)

6. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

What, do you not like this car? :p Pessima sounds like pessimistic, oh well, still great work!

• Like Like x 1
  7. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

Very nice car and it's the perfect edition to BNG.

Anyway great work and I appreciate the hard work your doing especially with all these projects at once.

8. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

Just want to ask will you make a taxi of this.

#8 gtaman788, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  9. Superman

Superman
    Expand Collapse

Good design, it looks like it could of been a real car back in the 90's. Can not wait to ramp around this car :)

10. Yotaak

Yotaak
    Expand Collapse

I like the look of the car, I can't wait to start jumping curbs.

Just on an observation, it looks like the front end was based off of a ford taurus based on the hood lines etc. Nice work Gabe.

11. jackman454

jackman454
    Expand Collapse

I can't wait to smash it!

12. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

pissima...
    Can we get a video of it getting smashed? :D

13. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Wow you work fast. Looking great! It would be funny to have a touring car version of it. Still boring, but not as much then.

14. moosedks

moosedks
    Expand Collapse

pessema gt with a turbocharged inline 4 with like 230hp maybe?

15. Hati

Hati
    Expand Collapse

It isn't in the game yet, so no. Not right now anyway. They're doing alot of work to BeamNG and Gabester isn't adding more cars to the game for a while. He's just rattling off models that he will build Node/Beam chassis for when the game is more stable. This has been stated in the blog.

Its spelled "pessima" and maybe they will allow you to modify it so you can ruin it with childish engines. Gabester has stated many times that there is likely going to be modding in this game, it should also stand to reason that you can modify your car's engine.

#15 Hati, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2012
  16. Mastertiti74

Mastertiti74
    Expand Collapse

Some differents engines for cars !!! Hum... Sound sooooo goooooood ! :D

17. BBQ

BBQ
    Expand Collapse

Cool car. IMO it should have one version with automatic and another with manual :)

18. redrobin

redrobin
    Expand Collapse

Yes, yes indeed.

19. bennyman

bennyman
    Expand Collapse

This is to Haiti. Stop posting generally mean and unhelpful things. The link you posted in reply was not only rude but completely a waste of time to read. P.S. It should be two eskimos WERE cold, not where. I'm just trying to point out that this isn't English class. I'm sure you have a lot of interesting and helpful things to say. Just try and present those things in a more respectful way to other people. Also, I love the car.

20. Hondune

Hondune
    Expand Collapse

I was going to say this also, its off topic, its rude, its immature, and it makes the forum seam like a hostile place. The original message posted was completely readable and understandable. There was no reason to attack him like that.

People lately seam to think it is their job to moderate these forums, leave that job to the admins/moderators please. If a post really bothers you in a way that makes you think it is not appropriate for these forums, send a message containing a link to the post and your reason for not liking it to one of the admins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice