OUTDATED DUE TO 0.8 GAME UPDATE
BeamNG's No. 1 Modification
The VarietyMod brings new cars , scenarios and customization options to BeamNG.Drive
The Aim : Create a high quality , community oriented mod for one of the best games in the 21st century.
Check the 'Updates' Tab for changelogs!
I've put a lot of work into it to offer you the best experience possible , and there are many future updates planned.
- Over 320 cars To choose from! Each with it's very own history (And it's growing with every update)
- Each car has it's own individual Description , Price , Performance Class and Performance Stats
- High Quality Thumbnails
- Custom and Factory Versions
- Every car is designed with "love to the details"
- Realistic Factory Configurations
- Only official VarietyMod Cars and Parts (No searching for other mods required)
- Regular updates
- Many High Quality skins ; from Police - to Racecars!
- Custom Parts like wheels , lightbars , engines , bumpers and more!
- No mass production. Every single car has to be unique and is a product of hours of work.
"Quality before quantity"
Check the videos to get a closer look on the cars!
Don't forget to check my YouTube channel!
Showcase (V 0.5.0.0)
Great trailer by @SkritCraft
YBR Review! (V 0.4.6.5)
Drop the ZIP into your Mods folder or hit Install
And dont forget to clear cache after every VarietyMod update!
Big thanks to :
- BeamNG Team for the fantastic game and of course the cars
- @DirtGamer301 for teaching me how to skin
- The community for suggestions and feedback!
- @meywue and @synsol for always having a solution
- @D-Troxx , @Bernd and for a lot of help
- @Communism for her awesome description ideas
Reviews are always a great motivation to improve things and add more content. I'd be glad if you leave some feedback.
NO Reuploading without my permission
Before you report a bug or give a bad rating, please try this :
For anyone having issues with the mod after clearing cache follow these steps
If clearing cache doesnt work follow these steps also check for older vm versions and betas and try to clear the cache manually
1- delete your beamng folder (in the documents) (game settings will be resetted) keep mods/levels if you want
2- launch the game again
3- close the game
4- put vm (and mods) back again in mods folder
5- launch the game it should be working now
- Heavy Duty Rear Wheels don't work with Heavy Duty Rear Suspensions , because they are made for the dually rear wheels.
- Workaround : use other rear suspensions and replace spings etc. with Heavy Duty Parts. result will be the same like the preset HD Suspensions
Outdated BeamNG VarietyMod 0.5.1.1
The original. Highest quality vehicle and feature pack for BeamNG